7th International Piano Duo Competition
Disciplines, Piano Duo
From: 18/11-2018 To: 24/11-2018
I prize of 30 000 PLN, II prize of 25 000 PLN, III prize of 20 000 PLN,IV prize of 15 000 PLN
Age limit: The Competition is open to pianists of all nationalities whose common age at the first day of the Competition is less than 70 years altogether. The prize-winners of the prior competitions will not be admitted.
and other prizes:
- for the best performance of three movements of „Album Tatrzańskie” by I.J. Paderewski
- for the best performance of “Rondo” C Major op. 73 by F. Chopin
- for the chosen finalist duo
- for the best performance of the composition/compositions of Polish composers
- for the youngest semi-final duo
The International Piano Duo Competition is an event of major importance in the Polish music life, especially in Białystok and the Podlasie region, where the concerts of the participants take place. For the numerous international group of piano players those “duet’s agons” are a chance to develop their artistic careers.